By undertaking a wide-ranging review of the finance and operations functions, we match performance to business requirements and diagnose areas for improvement across the finance landscape:
- Vision and strategy. A structured approach to transform the finance function into a strategic business partner.
- Expert support. Finance and accounting expertise for the client’s implementation of ALFA Systems, supporting activities such as finance company configuration, migration reconciliation support; and statutory, regulatory and management reporting.
- Business strategy alignment. Assessment of structural reform to the finance function across processes, controls, governance, reporting, people and systems; and the changes required to support the new operating model.
- Business partnering. The insight needed to help the client achieve better decision making and more sustained, profitable growth in difficult and changeable markets.
- Response to regulation. Expertise of current and emerging regulations, such as IFRS 9 and the Common Reporting Standard, and how they impact people, processes, data and systems.
- Transformation. Assistance with standardising and integrating systems, processes and data structures, leveraging the right enabling technologies to incorporate change management activities into every phase of the transformation programme.